Stinger affordably augments truck muscle and durability with impressive best gains of +71 hp and +189 lb-ft (rear wheel), and delivers 7 percent better mileage, too. ISB Pickup: Stinger builds onto the Git-Kit by adding a lifetime filter, BigHead wastegate actuator, electronic gauges and a higher-calibrated OttoMind Tuner. The result is higher mid-range and upper-end torque. Banks stainless-steel Stinger affordably augments truck muscle with additional rear-wheel gains to +71 hp and +189 lb-ft torque, provides 7 percent better mileage, and protects diesel durability for the life of your engine.
Test vehicle: 1999 quad-cab 4-wheel drive pickup 215-hp rated, automatic transmission. Vehicles with higher rated engines: while the percentage gains will be less, the final power and performance output will be equivalent. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Cummins Engine Horsepower Rating is found on the engine identification tag, located on the side of the timing cover of the engine near the injection pump. BigHead Actuator is not included in systems for 2001-2002 model year 235-hp rated vehicles. Lift-pump test-gauge kit is optional included with Stinger-Plus and PowerPack systems.
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power and MPG
- Honors the host vehicle and improves longevity
- Stinger affordably augments truck muscle and durability
- Best gains of +71 hp and +189 lb-ft (rear wheel)
- Delivers 7 percent better mileage, too
- Single Exhaust, Black tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-94
- Fits Pickup Extended Cab 235hp rated
- Ram-Air Oiled Filter
- Air Filter Service Kit
- BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- Monster Turbine Outlet Pipe
- Monster Exhaust System
- Black Tailpipe
- DynaFact Gauge Assembly
- CARB Decal
- Includes all necessary hardware
Stinger Bundle, Power System with Single Exit Exhaust, Black Tip for use with 2002 Dodge 5.9L 235hp, Extended Cab
There are no reviews yet.