(1999-2004 6.8L) An economical alternative to the PowerPack, Stinger works hard and plays hard. Rear-wheel gains up to +35 hp and +42 lb-ft, up to 5 percent more MPG. 1999-2004 6.8L Super Duty Pickup: Banks Stinger is an economical alternative to the PowerPack, producing rear-wheel gains to +35 hp, +42 lb-ft torque and 5 percent better mileage. Hauling a payload or big toy?
Stinger has the substance to tackle many heavy-duty jobs, and makes play-time a lot more fun, too. Gasoline: 6.8L (V-10), 1999-2005. Test vehicle: 1999 Ford F-350 crew cab dually, 6.8L Triton V-10, 4R100 4-speed automatic, 4.10 rear axle ratio, 7500 lbs solo weight, 20,000 lbs combined towing weight. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Systems do not fit 2005 (3-valve) vehicles designated by a V in the 8th position of the VIN number.
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power and MPG
- Honors the host vehicle and improves longevity
- Total Power System for Towing and Work
- Rear-wheel gains up to +35 hp and +42 lb-ft
- 5 percent more MPG
- Single Exhaust, Chrome tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-77 (OM), D-161-80 (RA)
- Fits Pickup, Super Duty, Extended Cab and Crew Cab
- AutoMind chip Programmer
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Ram-Air Oiled Filter
- Air Filter Service Kit
- Monster Exhaust System
- Chrome Tailpipe
- CARB Decal
- Includes all necessary hardware
Stinger Bundle, Power System with AutoMind chip, Single Exit Exhaust, Chrome Tip for use with 1999-2004 Ford 6.8L EC/CC Extended and Crew Cab
There are no reviews yet.